Toshiba ZX900 series Cell TV
Toshiba ZX900 series Cell TV is a groundbreaking 3D TV featuring KIRA2 Super Local Dimming LED Display; 9M: 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio and ClearScan 480Hz frame rate. The key technology of the CELL TV is the CELL Broadband Engine™ which has 143 times of the processing power in current TV models.
Other key features of the CELL TV are:
- Watch everything in 3D. You can not only watch the native 3D content in 3D, but also watch the 2D content in 3D. TriVector™ 2D to 3D Conversion technology converts 2D content to 3D in real time.
- AutoView™ RGB combines an ambient light sensor, and a new RGB sensor, to automatically set the brightness, contrast, gamma, sharpness, color saturation, and color temperature according to the light conditions in the room.
- High-end Home Entertainment Server capability. With a built-in 1TB HDD, BD Player, and 802.11n Wi-Fi® capability, CELL TV can store your favorite media content (video, music, pictures, etc.), and then display it, or transmit it to other compatible DLNA displays in your home.
- Advanced connectivity options including an Ethernet Port with DLNA, 802.11n Wi-Fi, and Wireless HD.
- Net TV capability will provide a wide list of Internet contents including Netflix®, VUDU™, CinemaNow®, Pandora®, and many more.
- Video Phone capability
The CELL ZX900 Series will be available in large 55” and 65” screen sizes late in the year.