Sharp LC-60LE925UN 60-inch 3D LED TV with Internet and WiFi
The Sharp LC-60LE925UN is Sharp’s new 60-inch 3D LED TV featuring AQUOS Quattron 3D technology, Quad Pixel Plus Technology and AQUOS Net with VUDU and Netflix. The LC-60LE925UN comes with two pairs of 3D glasses.
Sharp’s proprietary Quattron™ System produces the bright 3D TV images with reduced “crosstalk blurs” and Spacious Sound 3D audio to complete the 3D experience. With the proprietary AQUOS LED system, comprised of the X-Gen LCD panel and UltraBrilliant LEDs, a newly enhanced Active Contrast algorithm, the LC-60925UN produces great picture quality.
With the included USB WiFi adapter, you can access the Internet services, including Netflix and Vudu streaming videos through AQUOS Net. There is also a built-in media player that allows for playback of video, music, and photos via the USB port.
Key Features from manufacturer’s description:
- AQUOS Quattron 3D TV – with technology that produces a brighter 3D experience, with reduced crosstalk blur.
- 3D Glasses – with unique 3D-2D mode conversion button.
- Full HD 1080p X-Gen LCD Panel – with 10-bit processing is designed with advanced pixel control to minimize light leakage and wider aperture to let more light through.
- AquoMotion 240 – virtually eliminates blur and artifacts on fast-motion picture quality.
- Frame Rate Enhanced Driving – uses single-source wiring to achieve unprecedented 3D TV brightness with a 240Hz driving circuit.
- Spacious Sound 3D – creates theater-like audio for a true 3D experience.
- Quad Pixel Plus – enables the processing of images with higher resolution and less jags in diagonal lines.
- Vyper Drive – game mode eliminates perceptible lag between game consoles and the TV display.
- AQUOS Net – delivers Netflix and Vudu™ streaming video, customized Internet content and live customer support via Ethernet, viewable in widget, full-screen or split-screen mode. A wireless USB adapter is also included for the ultimate in convenience. (Netflix membership required for Netflix instant streaming. Membership and/or fees may apply.)
- IP Control – feature enables a PC or control devise to control basic TV functions via the Ethernet terminal.
- Dual USB Inputs – enable viewing high-resolution video, music and digital photos on the TV.