Samsung PN42C430 42-inch 720p plasma TV review and best prices
The Samsung PN42C430 is a 42-inch plasma HDTV features 720p resolution, piano key black cabinet, 600Hz subfield motion technology, and a new E3-panel single filter design that delivers better picture quality. Connectivity includes two HDMI inputs. Since most of the HD programs are still in 720p resolution, you will not miss too much at this time with this affordable 720p plasma TV.
The PN42C430 is Samsung’s low end plasmas HDTV that does not have advanced features such as 3D, Internet TV, DLNA etc.
The key features:
- Clear Image Panel can absorb light in the room and reduce reflections to enhance the picture contrast and deliver rich colors and deeper black levels.
- ConnectShare JPEG: Connect a thumb drive or digital camera quickly and easily. User Friendly interface allows access to videos, music playlists and pictures via the remote.
- Game Mode: Enhances dark areas, sharpens the picture, speeds up the image processing response and enhances the sounds of your games. Picture and sound quality optimized for the special needs of gaming systems at the touch of a button.
- Anynet+ can control all the HDMI connected audio, video devices such as DVD or Blu-ray Disc player with one remote.
- BDWise: Automatically adjusts all your components for the best picture and sound quality.
- Smart light sensor can adjust the TV brightness according to the light conditions of the room to reduce energy consumption.