How to make your personal youtube player
How to make your personalized youtube player:
1. Sign in youtube. If you don’t have an account, sign up at youtube.
2. Search your favorite songs or videos in youtube. Youtube has a monster big database! It has almost all the videos, songs. When you find your favorite song or video, click on add to playlists at the bottom of the video. There will be a table says select a playlist. Then choose new and click OK. It will open a new page to let you fill in the playlist name, description, tag and Privacy. After you make your selections, then save the playlist information.
3. Search more videos and put in your playlist. When you done, click on account on the top.
4. At top left, click on playlists. Choose the playlist you just create and on the top left, click on create custom player. Fill in the name of player, description, choose the theme, layout, content and then click generate code.
5. Copy the embed code and put into your blog. Click on save player and Finish
Now, boots up and enjoy your videos. Above is my favorite songs.
One great use of this trick:
Make a youtube playlist of songs that your girl friend enjoy, bring your laptop with you and play the songs to your girl friend at your date, she will be very happy.