Canon Reble T3i/ EOS 600D best lenses and accessories
Canon Rebel T3i or EOS 600D is the successor of the popular Canon Rebel T2i or 550D. Canon Rebel T3i or 600D features 18 Megapixel CMOS sensor, ISO 100-6400, Full HD 1080 video recording, 3.7 fps continuous shooting and and a Vari-angle 3-inch LCD monitor with high resolution of 1,040,000 dots.
Best lenses for Canon T3i or EOS 600D
For beginners, the most affordable options are the kit lens Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS with Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS (buy at the best price, check great deals here). Canon EF-S 55-250mm uses 58 mm filters.
Polarizers can add “wow” factors to your photos: polarizers can saturate color, provide better contrast and remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass. However, the best walk-around lens to go with Canon T2i would be Canon EF-S 17-55 mm f/2.8 IS USM. This lens is very sharp with constant aperture and 3-stop image stabilization. Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 uses Canon EW-83J hood and 77mm filters.
One of the best telephoto lenses is Canon EF 70-200 mm f/4L IS USM. This lens is one of sharpest lenses around. It is relative light with 4- stop image stabilization. Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L IS uses 67mm filters.
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 is one of the most popular lenses among beginners. This is a very affordable lens with great image quality and a large aperture. It is great for portrait and low light photography.
For more details on canon lenses, read Best Canon lenses.
Canon T3i or 600D accessories:
- An extra battery: Canon T3i uses a Canon LP-E8 battery pack
- Digital SLR bags: many people like the photo backpack. Canon 200EG backpack is a very good one. Read the best bag for Canon T2i EOS 550D.
A good shoulder bag: Lowepro Rezo 170AW camera bag. If you like a compact bag, Lowpro Rezo TLZ10 is an excellent one.
- Filters: circular polarizer is one of the most useful filters read here. For best polarizer filters, read here. For UV filters and where to buy, read here.
- SDHC/ SD Memory cards: You need at least a couple of memory cards with at least 4G-8G each. Canon T2i uses SD/SDHC cards. The recommend brands are lexar, SanDisk or Kingston. Please read best SD/SDHC cards for Canon T2i or 550D
- External flash: Canon 430EX II or Canon 580EX II or 270EX
- Tripod: Bogen Manfrotto 190XPROB (best price $159) and Bogen-Manfrotto 322RC2 ball head (best price$129).
- Remote control: Remote Switch RS-60E3 or Remote control RC-6